ABOUT FAA GROUP
FAA is a client focused holistic financial services referrer that has been operating for more than 30 years with a client base of over 20,000. We have accredited, experienced consultants providing a range of services and options to clients all over Australia. Everyone can benefit from using a professional financial consultant to assist in managing their finances and financial future.
Who is FAA?
Over the past 30 years we have helped people all over Australia build stable financial futures and prepare for a comfortable retirement managing a range of companies providing tailored financial services.
To assist you to achieve your financial goals, we provide you access to numerous industry professionals and specialist departments. We tailor our services to suit your requirements to provide a holistic approach to your individual circumstances.
FAA Insurance and Investments
We can compare a wide range of lenders to find the best loan for you. We can help with:
• Investment Lending
• Residential Lending
• Commercial Lending
• Loan Reviews
• First Home Owners Grant
FAA Accounting Group
We focus on making tax easy and ensuring people understand their tax obligations and situation. Our professional team offer support all year around and value long term relationships and can assist with:
• Individual/Business/Trust/Company Tax Returns
• Financial Statements
• SMSF Establishment/Admin
• Tax Advice
• Business Start ups/Establishments
• Access to an online portal to save time by loading documents throughout the year
We pride ourselves in providing a quality real estate experience for both property investors and/or tenants. We can help with:
• Rental Appraisals
• Tenant Assessments
• Quarterly Inspections
• Property Compliance
• Selling your Property
• Buying a Property
FAA Salary Packaging - FSP
We help people pay less tax using Salary Packaging and specialise in:
• Novated Lease (purchasing a new or used car)
• Associate Lease (current car expenses)
• Setup or amending Salary Packaging
• Otherwise Deductible Expenses (Work Shoes, Self-Education)
• CAP Items (Living Expenses, PBI Cards, Holidays)
• Remote Area Housing Benefits (Rent/Mortgage Interest/Fuel)
* Available with Employee Benefit Program
What to expect in your initial appointment:
- You will meet with an experienced and professional financial specialist
- They will listen to you and discuss what you want to achieve out of the appointment
- Our Specialist will then assist you to identify what you actually want and be genuinely interested in your objectives
- They will then discuss the options that are available to you
- You will then be informed of any relevant costs, if applicable
- What to expect next will be clearly identified to you and time-frames will be agreed upon for any follow up appointments
How can we help you?
Contact us today to organise an initial appointment with a Financial Services Specialist.
The specialist can provide a free financial assessment and evaluate the impact on your individual circumstances.
We provide a holistic service and can assist you in all areas of your financial life.