Employment Position – ADMINISTRATION SUPPORT
The FAA Group has been operating for over 30 years servicing over 20,000 clients. We provide a wide range of financial services and products to a range of clients in both the government and private sectors.
Based on the Sunshine Coast, we are in a substantial growth phase; as such we have a unique opportunity for Administration Support to join our team.
Key Role Responsibilities
In this role you will be responsible for providing high quality clients service and administration support within a team environment. You will primarily be handling incoming enquiries from our clients and help facilitate the smooth operation of all client associated activity including administration and client liaison both in person and by correspondence.
Skills / Attributes Required
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport easily with clients
- Excellent Maths and English skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Effective administration and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly organised
- You must be extremely diligent with your ‘attention to detail’
- Good computer skills and knowledge with aptitude to learn new systems.
- Proven ability to take ownership, demonstrate initiative and problem solving
- The ability to blend into a vibrant and energetic team
- Can do attitude
Opportunities to be trained in the following:
- Telephone and F2F contact with clients
- Internal CRM and Diary management
- Salary Packaging
- Novated Leasing
- Estate Planning
- Loan Writing
- Insurance and Investment processing
- Taxation return preparation
- Property Management
- Investment Property client assistance
What’s in it for you?
FAA is a family owned and operated business based on the Sunshine Coast providing a magnificent lifestyle with many other advantages:
- Dynamic and growing organisation
- Professional development
- Regular training provided
- Efficient systems & processes
- Access to our comprehensive range of services
- Monthly Team Development Club activities, staff BBQ’s and Awards
Submit your resume, as well as a cover letter outlining your ability to meet the attributes required.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Expression of Interest
We are always looking for the right people for our team and we have opportunities come available regularly.
If you would like to be considered, please register by emailing your Resume and an Introductory Letter to email@example.com