The FAA Group has been operating as a large financial services and products business for over 30 years, servicing over 20,000 clients in both the government and private sectors.
The Company is currently seeking an experienced Software Developer for the Maroochydore Office in Queensland.
The role will only suit a person with the knowledge, initiative and motivation to build new software from the ground up.
What’s in it for you?
FAA Group is a family owned and operated business based on the Sunshine Coast providing a magnificent lifestyle with many other advantages:
- Involvement in Mobile, Web Page and Back End Development
- Large amount of exposure to data bases
- Development of Apps and new products
- REST API’s
- Regular ongoing training provided
- Dynamic and growing organisation
- Professional development
- Access to our comprehensive range of services
- Monthly Team Development Club activities, staff BBQ’s and Awards
- Opportunity to live and work on the Sunshine Coast with a healthy work life balance
What we require of you
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff
- Able to understand the requirements of the development and translate into the software
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging abilities
- Impeccable ‘Attention to Detail’ (ATD)
- Must be a team player but also have the ability to work independently
- A positive can-do attitude
- A good sense of humour and ability to get along with a variety of personalities
- No job considered too big or small
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks and have good time management
Skills & Experience
Knowledge of the following programming languages/techniques or equivalent is required:
- CSS (Bootstrap 4)
A knowledge of the following is advantageous:
- Linux Operating System
- MySQL RDMS DB
- Windows Sever and Windows 10
- MS Office or equivalent
Submit your resume showing you meet the attributes required to perform the role, as well as a cover letter about you and outlining your understanding of the role and our company by email to email@example.com.
Please note that the cover letter forms part of the application process and applications without a cover letter as described will not be considered.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Expression of Interest
We are always looking for the right people for our team and we have opportunities come available regularly.
If you would like to be considered, please register by emailing your Resume and an Introductory Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org