For many years our boutique financial planning organisation has had a strong presence both in the local community and across Australia offering clients an extensive range of financial services.
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and we are seeking new team members to join our supportive team in Maroochydore. This is a fun workplace where you will be recognised for your commitment and results.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Assist with managing the Consultant diary and appointments, understanding their needs and time priorities.
- Assist with managing emails, brining urgent matters to the attention of the Consultant as well as handling matters on behalf of the Consultant where possible.
- Ability to prioritise workload individually and for the Consultant.
- To provide ongoing support to current clients and to develop relationships with new clients.
- Liaising with internal teams and external organisations ensuring effective communication.
- Providing support to the Consultant and wider FAA team to uphold the positive, team-based work culture.
What you need to succeed:
- Ability to plan, schedule and monitor own work as well as that of others where applicable
- Excellent organisational skills and a disciplined approach to work
- Experience managing a busy diary and inbox
- Strong aptitude for customer service
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport easily with clients
- Excellent Maths and English skills
- Excellent administration and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be willing to learn and take direction
- You must be extremely diligent with your ‘attention to detail’
- Good computer skills and knowledge with aptitude to learn new systems.
- Proven ability to take ownership, demonstrate initiative and problem solving
- The ability to blend into a vibrant and energetic team
- Can do attitude
Opportunities to be trained in the following:
- Internal CRM and Diary management
- Salary Packaging
- Novated Leasing
- Estate Planning
- Investment Property client assistance
What’s in it for you?
FAA is a family owned and operated business based on the Sunshine Coast providing a magnificent lifestyle with many other advantages:
- Opportunity to live and work on the Sunshine Coast with a healthy work life balance
- New offices with secure undercover parking
- Dynamic and growing organisation
- Professional development
- Regular training provided
- Efficient systems & processes
- Access to our comprehensive range of services
- A supportive culture and professional team
- A friendly and fun work environment
- Monthly Team Development Club activities, staff BBQ’s and Awards
You do not need experience in the Financial Planning Industry, but need to be able to demonstrate your ability to meet the role requirements. The successful applicant will receive all training necessary.
This position would best suit people looking for a long term career; this is not a stepping stone to becoming a Financial Adviser.
Submit your resume, as well as a cover letter outlining your ability to meet the listed attributes required.
Applications close at 5pm Friday 8 September 2017
Expression of Interest
We are always looking for the right people for our team and we have opportunities come available regularly.
If you would like to be considered for future available positions,
please register by emailing your Resume and an Introductory Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.