Over the last 20 years the FAA Group has developed a strong presence in Queensland providing a wide range of financial services to a large number of clients in both the government and private sectors. Based on the Sunshine Coast, our boutique firm focuses on providing a high level of service and financial advice. The company is very successful with year-on-year growth and is forecast for substantial growth over the coming years.
We are seeking to expand our Insurance and Investment Department and have a unique opportunity for a Financial Adviser to join our team. You will be providing high quality financial advice to a wide range of clients, contributing to the growth of an active, ongoing client list.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Source new clients through our network of opportunities
- Conduct appointments with prospective clients to establish their goals, financial status and provide holistic advice
- Conduct financial planning, retirement education and workplace seminars to engage and educate prospective clients on the benefits of personal financial advice.
- Attain your own, the team and business objectives and KPI’s, including targets relating to client consultations held, SOA delivered and implemented, revenue requirements achieved and new clients progressing forward.
- Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols.
- Conduct regular reviews of client’s financial plans and make recommendations as appropriate
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal staff, strategic service providers and stakeholders.
What we require – Skills & Experience
- Work effectively, efficiently and unsupervised in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities
- Excellent oral advocacy and written communication skills and the ability to build rapport easily with clients
- Highly organised and ability to think outside the square beyond traditional responses and processes to produce effective strategies and solutions for clients
- Must have Financial Advice Qualifications
- Preferable to be a current Authorised Representative
What’s in it for you?
FAA is a family owned and operated business based on the Sunshine Coast providing a magnificent lifestyle with many other advantages:
- Opportunity to live and work on the Sunshine Coast with a healthy work life balance
- New offices with secure undercover parking
- Involvement in developing the business, building on an existing client base and being involved in business development decisions
- Dynamic and growing organisation
- Professional development
- Regular training provided
- Efficient systems & processes
- Access to our comprehensive range of services
- A supportive culture and professional team
- A friendly and fun work environment
- Monthly Team Development Club activities, staff BBQ’s and Awards
- Base wage plus Commissions
- Opportunity to earn $150k based on your ability
Submit your resume, as well as a cover letter outlining your interest in the role and your ability to meet the attributes and perform the job required.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 16th August 2019
- Boutique Firm aligned with an Excellent Dealer Group
- Entrepreneurial Working Environment
- Fully supported with paraplanning and admin
Expression of Interest
We are always looking for the right people for our team and we have opportunities come available regularly.
If you would like to be considered for future available positions,
please register by emailing your Resume and an Introductory Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.