Now that the days are hotter, we look at ways to protect ourselves from the sun; it is also a good time to look at protecting our financial health with some summer savers.
While we are out enjoying summer activities, we still need to be mindful of our spending.
Start by reviewing these items;
- Super/Income protection/Life insurance – do you have the right cover/strategy ?
- Cashflow – do you understand where your money is going?
- Home loan – can you get a better interest rate?
- Car costs – have you looked at how Salary Packaging can help you save money on your car expenses?
- Investment Property – could you be saving on management fees?
Plus, protect your budget with these savvy summer savers!
Slip – into carpooling or public transport to avoid nasty crowded car park fees
Slop – on some mayo, make your own lunches for work and save around $75 a week
Slap – a lid on your travel cup, bring your morning coffee from home and you could have a spare $1,300 this time next year
Seek – financial advice for help with managing your finances to ensure that you are making the most of your financial position
Slide – into the new year knowing you are moving in the right direction towards reaching your financial goals
“Got any questions? The FAA Team are here to help!”