WHAT’S IT LIKE WORKING AT FAA?
- From when you start at FAA, everyone is made aware that our ‘Real Bosses’ are our Clients.
- Monthly Staff Achievement Awards.
- Everyone’s birthday is celebrated at a morning/afternoon tea with a Birthday Cake and the ‘Mexican Wave’ thanks to Shaun.
- We foster and encourage a ‘one big family’ environment to look after and out for each other.
Staff Development Club
- FAA commit $520 every year to each staff member towards the engagement within the company.
- The Staff Development Club has its own committee to decide and arrange the activities.
- One Friday afternoon each month, the office closes and we have a lunch (mainly BBQ).
- We have an overnight Christmas Function every year.
- We value the importance of making it a fun environment to work in, so we have developed a Fun Club.
- The Fun Club has its own committee who decide and create the monthly themes and activities.
- We have a number of diversified financial services all under the one umbrella to offer/provide a wide range of experiences.
- Our senior qualified professional staff, mentor junior staff on a daily basis to help develop skills to progress forward in your respective career paths.
- There are 3 formal larger training sessions each week depending on the department.
- Every department conducts their own structured training sessions and program.
- We have a Process Library with in excess of 8,000 pages so everything you ever need to know is at your fingertips.
- We recognise that everyone learns differently so we make provision with consistent assistance for when you need it.
- We understand the importance and satisfaction gained from learning new tasks so we encourage everyone to take ownership of their learning with guidance and assistance.
- We foster a really good learning environment where staff mostly comment at their 3 month review that they have never learned so much ever before in such a short period.
- We have a professional, smart uniform to promote a special pride in working for FAA.
Expression of Interest
We are always looking for the right people for our team and we have opportunities come available regularly.
If you would like to be considered for future available positions,
please register by emailing your Resume and an Introductory Letter to email@example.com.