We make Salary Packaging easy for Employers
- Full ATO compliance made easy
- Paper free online system
- Realtime reporting and account management
- Full function App for self-service
- Responsive support people who care
- We increase the disposable income of your staff at no cost to you
FAA make Salary Packaging easy:
- We protect employers by combining Licenced Tax Agents and software engineers to offer turnkey ATO compliant software.
- Our software removes manual processing and lifts the burden of Salary Packaging from payroll staff.
- Your ATO reports are available 24/7 via your online portal
- Our systems give you the confidence to offer the benefits your staff want with no burden to you.
- We pair our software with excellent customer service.
- Contact our helpful staff, or (Link needed)
- Complete the online appointment form (Link needed)
How is FBT Reporting made easy?
With FAA, your ATO reports are available in the format of your choosing for merging into your tax return software. Data is real-time and available 24/7 with our platform.
How much will your Salary Packaging cost me as an employer?
The only cost to employers is the 1-2 minutes of wages for a payroll staff manager to confirm your payroll software has supplied us correct attendance data per run. (Circa 2hrs of an administration officer total annual cost)
How are my risks managed?
FAA have encoded the ATO rules for Salary Packaging into sophisticated accounting software that is simple to use. Our software is audited for assurance by licenced Tax Agents.
Salary Packaging Trivia
- Salary Packaging was introduced to mitigate the negative impact of the FBT Act on Churches and Charities.
- FBT was introduced because big business copied Churches and Charities model of supplying ‘staff’ with non-cash support, only they did it as a tax avoidance tactic.
- Salary Packaging is a tool the Government can use to support different sectors and initiatives. Across two decades the benefits and rules have grown and this is where FAA help.
- Salary Packaging is at the employer’s discretion. Sal Pac has the employer supplying a staff member with items that are paid with that staff members pre-tax dollars. The Government will not mandate employers to enter into these arrangements.
How can we help you?
Contact us today to organise an initial appointment with a Salary Packaging Specialist.
The specialist can provide a free financial assessment and evaluate the impact on your individual circumstances.
We provide a holistic service and can assist you in all areas of your financial life.