Reduce your mortgage without moving banks
Book a call to find out how today!
Book A Free Consultation
What is FAA Finance?
Our in-house finance brokerage team has many years of finance industry experience, and are committed to service, honesty and integrity and go beyond the expectations of our clients. We are a registered MFAA (Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia) member. They have developed a long-standing Code of Practice, Disciplinary Rules and other governance guidelines so our clients can have confidence when dealing with us as an MFAA member. In addition, we uphold the highest of standards as provided for under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 and all other relevant legislation and regulation.
What are the benefits of FAA Finance?
Financial Advisers Australia (FAA) is affiliated with one of Australia’s most respected Lending Specialist Aggregators – Connective. Being a member of Connective allows us to work with Australia’s top banks and lenders and our service is FREE to you. The benefits of using FAA Finance:
- Access to a wide range of lenders and products to choose from including major banks, smaller lenders, building societies and various other financial institutions;
- We work out your borrowing capacity;
- Consider your cash-flow, tax implications and future goals;
- Tailor your loan structure to suit your individual circumstances;
- You are provided with a thorough comparison of lenders to choose between;
- Prepare relevant paperwork and assist you throughout the entire lending process;
- Liaise closely with all parties to ensure that your best interests are protected throughout the process;
- Provide access to a wealth of knowledge, connections and resources;
- Address any questions or concerns you have.
How does FAA Finance work?
One of the first things you should ask yourself when considering a Home Loan is can you afford it? Next you should consider what options you have available including which lender, variable or fixed rate, what structure and where do you start?
At Financial Advisers Australia, we can look at your current situation and discuss the options available to you. We then provide a comparison of lending options for you to choose from and tailor a loan to suit your individual situation. Our specialists take into consideration your cash flow, tax implications and future goals and assist you throughout the entire lending process. We have no incentives to encourage you to choose one lender over another so you can feel confident that the selection you are provided is based on your individual circumstances.
Whether you are buying a new home; increasing your mortgage, renovating, buying an Investment Property or Managed Funds or just consolidating debt we provide a ‘NO FUSS‘ fully comprehensive service with a ‘100% Customer Service Satisfaction Guarantee‘.
How can we help you?
Our Specialist Brokers can help you understand your borrowing options and facilitate the lending process.
Make an appointment today!